Online Bid & Questionnaire
Tips for a successful website
- Content is king—develop fresh content and use keywords within your text to help people find you.
- For the best placement on the search engines you should use a combination of organic placement keywords (free) and Adwords (paid).
- Make sure you have a Sitemap so search engine spiders can crawl your site easier.
- Use search-friendly URLs to help search engines better understand what the page is all about.
- Give all of your images a description so search engine spiders can index the text.
- Use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter and Blogger to increase your marketing.
- Link to other websites, and request links back to your site.
- Develop a mobile or tablet version of your website to increase accessibility.